Some things I’ve learned:
- Always be grateful for the opportunities that people give you. Never burn any bridges.
- Build up your network with people by providing genuine value and actually helping.
- Focus on building things into your life that are productive and bring you fulfillment.
- Be genuine and authentic with your recommendations. Become an expert.
- Stop caring whatsoever about what other people think. It will severely limit your success. If you believe in it, go for it.
- Go out and find the answer. Some people will help you, but they’re not obligated to. If you want to change yourself or learn more, you have to do it for yourself.
- Share your knowledge with the world. Someone needs it.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app