Don’t make excuses when you have the ability to solve the problems you’re faced with. You’re only going to hurt yourself in the long run.
I am a huge proponent of minimalism. I frequently look around my room and ask myself what I could live without. Then, I list any items that fit that mold on Facebook Marketplace. For me, it’s a great way to downsize and make a littel extra cash.
A couple of tips on Facebook Marketplace selling:
- Sould you use it? Yes, it’s too simple not to try.
- Price your item higher than you think. Buyers will haggle with you.
- Reply quickly and DON’T WAIT! This has made me lose a sale many times. Move in on a potential buyer as soon as possible.
- Meet in a well-lit, public place, like a grocery store or police department online exchange zone.
- Double confirm your meeting plan.
- Be nice and give them a good buyer review.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app